ONLINE QUALITATIVE METHODOLOGIES
WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Decrease costs - no travel & lower research costs to meet tighter budgets
- Provide faster project turnaround to meet critical deadlines - removes time barriers and obtains geographical dispersion quickly - can conduct groups in multiple cities within hours
- Increase convenience - No travel, fewer project logistics
- Enhance geographical dispersion - Broad reach of participants across the US and globally
- Capture low incidence respondents more easily & cost effectively
- Ensure candid feedback in respondent's natural settings
- Greater flexibility for longitudinal research
- Enhanced opportunities for rich, multi-media feedback
QualMeeting:Real-time webcam interviewing for rich interactive qualities of in-person research
- Upload a vast array of multi-media stimuli (concepts, visuals)
- Respondents are able to mark-up messaging statements or graphics before sharing in the group
QualBoard: Bulletin Board Focus Groups
- Asynchronous web-based "threaded" conversation that takes place over 3-5 days and allows participants to upload images, videos & webcam responses
- Iterative concept testing can be conducted quickly and easily - more concepts can be tested without respondent fatigue due to an extended time frame over days
QualJournal: Online Journaling & Immersive Research
- Ideal for product testing over a period of time in consumers' real world environment
- High volume of information - allows participants to use blogs, upload photos, videos of product usage, etc.
QualAnywhere: Mobile qualitative research using text messaging over a period of days or weeks
- Excellent for longitudinal and diary type of information
QualVoice:Interactive, voice based diaries and surveys
- Participants receive phone calls with recorded questions and speak their responses
Hybrid Approaches: Robust, creative research designs to engage respondents in a variety of methods including a combination of online approaches or a combination of online & face-to-face
Fischer Research Associates will partner with your quantitative supplier for a combination of quant-qual online methodologies.
For more information about how online methodologies can meet your research needs,
contact Karen Fischer, Ph.D.
Fischer Research Associates, Inc.
6100 Hidden Valley Drive
Doylestown, PA 18902